If Honda is what you trust on the street, in the dirt, sand, and on the trails… why not on the water? Honda engineering and innovation translates to water fun with the AquaTrax, bringing along it’s legendary stability and value. When it comes to summer fun on the water, don’t settle for less than the best. Ride Honda.
Honda’s AquaTrax F-15X is the perfect choice for on-the-water fun. Why? This three-passenger beauty is packed with the features and engineering you’d expect from a Honda. Featuring a 1470cc fuel-injected and turbocharged four-stroke powerplant, the F-15X rocks on the waves. The hull is an ultra-stable design, specially tuned for superb low- and high-speed maneuverability. In other words, the F-15X shreds. And all without sacrificing creature comforts like plush, UV-resistant foam seating, ample on-board storage, programmable keyless ignition, and two eye-catching color schemes to choose from.
Best of all, it’s a Honda.
• Lightweight, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 16-valve, 1470cc, fuel-injected, dry-sump, four-cylinder engine features a one-piece upper-crankcase/cylinder block engineered to withstand the rigors of marine duty.
• A water-cooled IHI turbo charger with water-cooled intercooler provide both exceptional performance and long turbo life.
• Axial-flow single-stage Solas 155mm jet pump with three-blade impeller is precisely matched to the engine power characteristics. A proprietary Honda impeller design and ECU control of the turbocharger wastegate minimize pump cavitation, resulting in quiet operation and extended impeller life.
• Strong, lightweight fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) hull and deck are permanently joined and sealed at the gunwale, providing the AquaTrax with a distinctive and attractive profile.
• Raised hull bond-line design aids in docking and provides excellent splash protection.
At Heartland Honda, we have a great selection of both new and used AquaTrax, and financing options to suit anyone’s needs. Come in today and get ready to have some fun on the water!